Free MCORE 2107 ICD (In Circuit Debugger)

Hello,

Does anyone know of a design for an in circuit debugger that can be used to debug the MMC2107 (via the JTAG interface)? I have only found refereces to commercial in circuit debuggers. Aslo, is there any free debug software that supports the MCORE processor?

All I am looking for is a method of programming the onboard (or external) FLASH of the MMC2107 through the JTAG interface, the debugging SW would be a bonus.

Sandi

Reply to
Sandi