Looking for LED display recommendations...

Hello... I am searching for some .3" green LED displays for an upcoming project. There is SO much to pick from and could use some recommendations. Here are some of my requirements:

0.3" high 6 digit - multiplexed surface mount package. Common Anode or Common Cathode OK..

Since the digits are to multiplexed, it would be nice to find a complete

6 digit module.

Obviously min current for max lumens would be nice also..

Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

-jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 00:35:13 GMT, Jim Flanagan Gave us:

Just use discreet, single digit modules. HP makes some great examples.. (or did).

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

You mean "Agilent". Their name was changed in 1999.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi Jim

I'm Idris from TecnoVision in Italie,just to tell you that we can help you out with something,but i want to know more about what you are looking for.Please take a look on our website ;

Hope to hear about you soon.

Regards.

Idris TecnoVision

Reply to