Help me with this

Dear frends.....

I need to do some signal processing and application is as..

I have to record some sound (near about 5 seconds)coming fro speakers of TV and then have to do frequency analysis of that data so hav to do FFT.

So, compulsory I have to use DSP Processors or any low cost solution i there? like can I use ARM7 based microcontroller or CYGNAL-C8051 will do.

Help me on this please

Thanks very much and Regards

Pankaj

Reply to
reach pc

You may also wish to post your question to comp.dsp . The comp.dsp FAQ's are available at

.

You may also be interested in ( especially the links )

Richard Owlett

"reach pc" schreef in bericht news:X_CdnbcdsLlgMj snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

How soon do you want the result of the analysis? How detailed should the FFT be?

Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra