Help in topics

Friends am doing masters in computer science. My dissertaton subject is Embedded Systems. Plz suggest me some topics for it. Thanx a lot

Reply to
shounakboss

How about: use of spell checkers in embedded products?

tim

Reply to
tim (moved to sweden)

Cellular phones needs a spell checker. The typical spelling of text messages are extremely poor.

Regards Anton

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

I dont think that would be a good idea, people tend to cram in more by using shortened words. i think a better solution would be a speech recognition chip to mobile phones :)

Reply to
Xarion