example

hi guys i m third year student of electronics engg .for fianal year i choose embedded systems field for my project . plz suggest me some example of embedded systems project

Reply to
sidharth

A usenet posting filter that will find and correct elementary punctuation and spelling errors, such as "i m" in place of "I'm", blanks before periods, "i" in place of "I", "plz" in place of a real word. It will also capitalize the leading character in sentences. When you have that done post again, and the result may be intelligible.

More details at:
Also see
Reply to
CBFalconer

Mars Lander.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Solar Lander

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Judging by the literacy of this post, may I suggest a 1Hz optical time indicating device (flashing LED).

Ian

Reply to
ian_okey

I bort my mobl phne 2 yrs an nw I cnt writ prply, it mks me tlk fny n sa alsrts of stuf, wot cn I do?

God, i hate bloody mobile phones, someone's once went in their cup of coffee, it was worth the £100 just for the reaction :D

Reply to
techie_alison

Don't tell me the ring tone of the Death March or the strangulated frog went off just one too many times.

Paul Carpenter

Well, my employer deems a dual processor, dual-core 2.8GHz Xeon server packing 16Gb RAM and 12 Tbytes of FC RAID, running Linux 2.6 as an embedded system, but you may want to start with something simpler.

Deep.

Reply to
Deep Reset

It did, poor guy in sales with his new ring tone. Made my CRT monitor keep on shaking!!

Reply to
techie_alison

Better A device that goes between the Key Board and PC. If it detects an SMS sequence. It inserts a correct number of backspaces and the correct word. A very do-able project.

I answer to the question.

You need to get a definition of embedded system.

You question reads like I need to make a motorized vehicle, what kind should I make. The answer could be a scooter or a bus.

Reply to
Neil

Also called a sensorless car alarm system.

Reply to
Anton Erasmus