Re: MCore 2107 - Can't get an interrupt

Is there some global enable I'm missing here?

Only one I can see is the enable flag in the Processor Status Register.

Reply to
Gary Kato

MCORE system handle two kind of interrupts: FAST and NORMAL. Both kinds of interrupt can be enabled/disabled with proper bits inside the PSR.

Maybe the problem is there

/Alessandro

Reply to
Alessandro Strazzèro

Thanks, I was setting FIER. It turned out to be the FE and IE bits in the PSR. I mis-read the docs as to their purpose. Interrupt is ticking along nicely now.

Thanks to all who responded!

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz