WTB: CodeWarrior for MCore

I have a need to develop and debug for a MCore target but to my dismay it appears Metrowerks discontinued selling CodeWarrior for MCore.

If you happen to have CodeWarrior 2.0 or later for MCore that you are no longer using and wish to sell, please contact me at:

shojiki AT hotmail DOT com

to reduce Spam the above capital words should be replaced with their corresponding single character representation and spaces removed.

Thank you.

Reply to
shojiki

There is a gcc port available for the MCore. How it compares to the code generated by the Metroworks compiler, I do not know, but it is definately a usable solution.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus