A "Free Energy" circuit

"Rosemary's original test circuit is shown in the article she tried to have published in a "refereed" scientific journal, but the submission was always rejected."

Seems to me you could just put the capacitor across the inductor and save a whole bunch of diodes!

Reply to
Bitrex

Free circuit schematic. Batteries not included.

Reply to
Globemaker

I expect USPTO would still accept it provided her dollars are green and in sufficient quantity. They are supposed to reject perpetual motion machines but they are most likely too dim to notice.

I expect she also sells tinfoil hats.

There was a wonderful free energy circuit in the UK once which worked as a greenhouse heater because there were allotments at the base of a powerful radio transmitter. Some bright ham radio spark made a hefty tuned tank circuit of copper pipe coupled with a resistive load.

It got a bit out of hand when his neighbours all copied the design and the load on the transmitter changed. Authorities insisted they dismantle them not sure how. News reports around the 1960's if you want to look for the story (eg next time Times online is free access). I think it was reported in Wireless World or Practical Electronics...

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

Hmmm perhaps this discovery is still unexplained. It reminds me of my "Resonance of Electricity Theory/Hypothesis" ! ;) =D

I shall now apply and expand it with a new theory which might explain this circuit and what's happening in the circuit ;)

The extension is all about the following:

When two waves of eletricity collides with each other they are torn apart and more energy is released, perhaps like an atomic bomb.

The quarks/nouns or whatever come free and show us the true power of space...perhaps even space itself is torn apart and turn into energy/heat/whatever ! Ok that last part a bit whacky... but the first part might be true/the cool part:

"Two waves of electricity colliding with each other and somehow releasing more energy !" ;) =D

Yes... were would you all be without Skybuck's Crazy Theories eh ?! ;) =D

Next time you need a crazy theory give me a call ! LOL but not really ! LOL ;) =D

I come out and play when I want to and when something interests me a little bit ! ;) =D

Fingers crossed ! ;) =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Ofcourse there could also be another simple reason why more energy is entering into the circuit.

It's external energy from radio waves and such...

perhaps picked up by the temperature meter... it does look a bit like a "spool/coil".

Perhaps earth magnetic field which is in "flux"/moving is causing a magnetic field to eletric current transformation to take place.

Bye, Sykbuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

So to test if this circuit is real or not it might need to be placed somewhere in space...

Far away from earth and far away from any other sources of magnetism or electronics and so forth.

A little lunchbox perhaps with this thing in it ! ;)

And then somehow see what happens ;)

Perhaps a "heat"/"thermal" imaging camera could observ it from a safe/non influencing distance ! ;) =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Ok perhaps it's fake because of all the text everywhere... but if it's not then that could be interesting...

Some other people on this planet, japanese ?!

Found a way to convert heat back into energy...

So combining these two devices would indeed give "free energy" or something ! ;)

Like tapping into the universe's energy supply or so ! ;)

Probably worth more investigation ! ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

This is another clear example that the laws of energy preservation should be thought in kindergarten and repeated every year.

The whole circuit is bogus ofcourse. People should learn to interpret measurement results!

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

If you read the circuit description, you see it is not claiming free energy or perpetual motion. It claims efficient use of energy from a power supply. The original post is false advertising. The circuit schematic is free, the energy comes from a battery.

Reply to
Globemaker

I'm sure Slowman and Larkin think it works ;-) ...Jim Thompson

               Romneycare is nothing like Obamacare
           Except for those parts which are the same ;-)

If the circuit did produce free energy, it would, of course, self destruct as the energy kept increasing.

<

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

..

The article claims a COP > 17. from

"When comparing the performance of heat pumps, it is best to avoid the word "efficiency" which has a very specific thermodynamic definition. The term coefficient of performance (COP) is used to describe the ratio of useful heat movement to work input. Most vapor-compression heat pumps utilize electrically powered motors for their work input. However, in most vehicle applications, shaft work, via their internal combustion engines, provide the needed work.

When used for heating a building on a mild day of say 10 =B0C, a typical air-source heat pump has a COP of 3 to 4, whereas a typical electric resistance heater has a COP of 1.0. That is, one joule of electrical energy will cause a resistance heater to produce one joule of useful heat, while under ideal conditions, one joule of electrical energy can cause a heat pump to move much more than one joule of heat from a cooler place to a warmer place."

  1. The schematic shows a measurement of temperature not heat.
  2. There is no explanation of where the heat is being pumped from or to.
  3. The circuit has a COP of 1.0 just like a resistive heater.
Reply to
Wanderer

i...

Yes, the claim of COP =3D 20 is wrong for that circuit. The author miscalculates a 95% efficiency to imply COP =3D 20. It is not a heat pump, just an IIR heater. It is not a free energy attempt, just a free schematic to share for free.

Reply to
Globemaker

No it seems to work with a timer.

It produces a little bit of energy every time... then it waits a bit... and then it continues.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Yes, the energy is coming from a battery. ALL the energy the circuit outputs is coming from the battery! The laws of preservations of energy must be satisfied! So the COP is 1 -no more no less-.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel