Does someone know the type of this connector?

Hi folks,

I've got a nice Pentium III SBC and I'd like to know how the used card edge
connector is called and where to obtain mating connectors. It is a joined
PCI/ISA connector.

Here is a pic of it:
http://gbombeck.bei.t-online.de/sbc.jpg

Thanks for your help,

Jan

Re: Does someone know the type of this connector?

It looks like an AGP connector used for PC video cards, but it has too
many pins and the wrong locating slot positions.  That's be a good
place to start, though, because they're probably a general purpose
high-density edge connector.  Have you tried asking the manufacturer?

--
Trevor Barton
Isotek Electronics Ltd, 9 Clayton Wood Bank, Leeds, LS16 6QZ, UK.

..and is therefore called a PISA connector. Searched a bit on google but so
far I only found manufaturers of CPU boards, back planes etc. but not the
bare connector.

Meindert

Re: Does someone know the type of this connector?
edge

Isn't that the old EISA connector?

Re: Does someone know the type of this connector?

Quick google search on "hs6237" coughed up:
http://www.wealthtec.co.kr/production/cpu%20board/HS-6237/HS-62376637v3.0_
manual.pdf

It's called a PISA connector.

Searching on PISA connector - "leaning tower of"
yielded:
http://www.dpie.com/pcbus/pisabackplane.html

and about 5,000 others.

-enjoy