Does someone know the type of this connector?

Hi folks,

I've got a nice Pentium III SBC and I'd like to know how the used card edge connector is called and where to obtain mating connectors. It is a joined PCI/ISA connector.

Here is a pic of it:

Thanks for your help,

Jan

Reply to
Jan Weber

It looks like an AGP connector used for PC video cards, but it has too many pins and the wrong locating slot positions. That's be a good place to start, though, because they're probably a general purpose high-density edge connector. Have you tried asking the manufacturer?

--
Trevor Barton
Isotek Electronics Ltd, 9 Clayton Wood Bank, Leeds, LS16 6QZ, UK.

edge

..and is therefore called a PISA connector. Searched a bit on google but so far I only found manufaturers of CPU boards, back planes etc. but not the bare connector.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

edge

Isn't that the old EISA connector?

Reply to
Anthony Marchini

Quick google search on "hs6237" coughed up:

manual.pdf

It's called a PISA connector.

Searching on PISA connector - "leaning tower of" yielded:

and about 5,000 others.

-enjoy

Reply to
Bob Stephens