Memec Insight Spartan-3 LC Development Kit USB drivers needed! Help!

Hi, I am using the Spartan-3 development kit from Memec. I can't find my cd and need to use the USB. Can anyone send me the drivers. The file is supposed to be CP2101.exe or CP2101_Drivers.exe on the CD.

Thanks in advance, Robert.

Reply to
Robert

"Robert" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

when you buy memec kits you also have kit serial number that can be used access memec rdc site there is the driver available

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Hi checked their design center, I found the documentation on the JTAG cable (last in the list) but not the USB drivers I am looking for.

Can you send me a link to that?

Thanks, Robert.

Reply to
Robert

"Robert" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

sure, here it is:

Antti DIY - FPGA Logic Analyzer:

Antti Lukats

Thanks to all of you! Thanks Eric for sending me it mail!

Reply to
Robert

Sounds like the silabs (exCygnal) usb to usart chips. may be able to use these

Alex Gibson