Bitmap/GUI layout tools?

Is anyone aware of a tool for designing bitmaps for GUI's?

We often need to do simple gui layouts and design and position special symbols and icons. Maybe some embedded gui has such a tool already?

If it's not available, is anyone interested if we write it?

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

If you are interested in monochrome bitmaps look at this thread

-Aubrey

Reply to
antedeluvian51

There is sib font editor a freeware for designing your bitmaps. If you want to buy the entire toolkit you could also look at easyGui.

Suresh M. Shenoy

Reply to
suresh shenoy

"Not Really Me" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

is a good source, we've used them in a couple of project.

Robert

Robert Lacoste