Advise about CASE tools (Yourdon-DeMarco structured analysis method)

Hello,

We are about to develop an embedded real time software to demonstrate a biomedical application. That is why we are seeking a simple CASE tool for modelling of our system using the Yourdon-DeMarco structured analysis method and also for documentation purposes.

By the past we used STP but this very efficient tool is definitely too heavy and too expensive taking in account the small number of developers involved in this project.

Did someone already answer such a question?

Thanks,

--
Eric Meurville
Reply to

My advice: Don't do it. This sort of thing really ought to work, but in practice, as as you've seen yourself, almost always turns into a heavyweight mess.

Richard

Eric Meurville wrote:

Reply to
Richard Saunders