AT89C51SND1

Hi there,

I desperately need a AT89C51SND1 for a private project, but can't seem to find any for sale. I've tried the distributors in DK, but they have none in stock. Is there anybody out there who can help me getting my hands on one of theese ?

/RaceMouse

Reply to
Rasmus Fink

has about 13 of them in stock. They want $212 US each for them.

Reply to
Earl Bollinger

Reply to
Rasmus Fink

Got mine directly from the atmel website.... (o;

Reply to
Jedi