ARM development board

  I am searching an ARM development board around 100$.
   the development board which i have to purchase must have an ethernet

   connection. also please tell me that from where in INDIA I should
purchase it.

             Thanks.
 Er.Hemant

Re: ARM development board

Here you are:

http://www.logsun.com /

Would you like me to write your code as well?  I might need more than a two
line spec though.

Richard.

Re: ARM development board

I never knew INDIA was an Acronym, what does it stand for?

tim

Re: ARM development board

According to a line in the movie "Outsourced", it stands for
"I'll Never Do It Again".

The line is spoken by a westerner (a Brit, IIRC), and from the
context, "it" refers to accepting a temporary job assignment in
India.  By the end of the film, the bitter/confused/lost
American to whom the above line was spoken eventually
acclimates enough that he begins to appreciate India.

Hey, you asked...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Look into my eyes and
                                  at               try to forget that you have

I Never Demonstrate Initiative or Aspiration

Site Timeline