Xilinx XC4VSX25 development board?

Hi,

I am looking for an FPGA development board that can host a Xilinx Virtex-4 XC4VSX25 device, because it has 128 multipliers and is supported by the free Xilinx ISE Webpack edition - however, much Googling has not turned up a board with this device.

Can anyone tell me if a development board that hosts the Xilinx 'SX25 exists? - ideally this would have a PCI/PCI-X/PCI-E interface, but USB etc might be OK also.

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Moreton

It has an SX35 though..

-Siva

Peter Moret> Hi,

Reply to
siva.velusamy

Thanks Siva, but the SX35 is not supported by ISE Webpack; only the SX25 is supported. I'm trying to avoid having to purchase the full ISE product.

Rgds, Peter

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Peter Moreton