Xilinx development board

HI, I just want to know is there any Virtex 4 based development board on which i can add a 400 pin microprocessor and a SD RAM. I am not worried about the board development but not found any board which has that much free connections to the Virtex 4 chip. Please advice. Thanks Sumesh V S

Reply to
vssumesh

HI, I just want to know is there any Virtex 4 based development board on which i can add a 400 pin microprocessor and a SD RAM. I am not worried about the board development but not found any board which has that much free connections to the Virtex 4 chip. Please advice. Thanks Sumesh V S

Reply to
vssumesh

Our products are probably one of the closest matches to your needs. We have a new product Broaddown4 that will hopefully be showing at DATE in a couple of weeks but failing that will appear within the month after.

If you are interested send me an email, on our board sales email that you can find on our website, with your specific requirements and I will be able to tell you if we can meet your requirements.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair

send a mail to ur company address and the mail address provided in the groups profile. Any way i found no virtex 4 based board on your site. I want a virtex 4 based board. And there should be provision for connecting 400 pin processor directly to the FPGA. Also there should be an SD RAM or provision to add one. I am ready to implement a sd ram controller in the virtex 4. Please consider this as an urgent thinh. Thank you very much for your response. regards Sumesh v S

Reply to
vssumesh

The product is Broaddown4 due for release very shortly. Details will appear in probably 3-4 weeks time on the website.