MS EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in USA - PLS HELP

Greetings Brothers,

To begin with I am murali,working as an Embedded Engineer for the last 2 years.I have taken up my GRE and my score is

1190(720 on the quants and 470 on the verbal).I am looking forward to taking up an MS course providing major impetus on embedded systems.I have checked out the electrical department of many a universities but find that embedded systems is only offered as a small part of the entire curricullum.I intend to go in depth into the various facets of embedded system design and programming where I wish to establish and stamp my expertise.

Could anyoone suggests a list of colleges in USA which provides the kind of course that I am looking for.Please do mail in your suggestions at the following mail id

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Any sort of help will be appreciated.Anxiously awaiting your replies,

Murali.

Reply to
murali_embedded