Anyone have experience with the Aardvark I2C bus host adapter

My understanding from the Total Phase web page is that this can operate as either a bus master to allow me to control my peripherals, or as a bus monitor to observe activity on the bus. Anyone have experience with the Aardvark product in this type of application? Can you recommend this device and software?

Reply to
rickman

I used them (as masters only) to program I2C EEPROM devices. The goal was to set up serial numbers, configuration information, etc. in boards coming out of assembly. Reaching the EEPROM's required configuring a couple of I2C muxes on the way. They worked ok, did not encounter any problems.

Reply to
Roberto Waltman

"rickman", please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@rwaltman.net (temporary, short-lived email,) regarding: (a) Total Phase (b) Your post in comp.lang.forth about forth for board level debug. Thanks, Roberto Waltman

Reply to
Roberto Waltman

Jerry

Jerry Avins