RE: Ethernet Phy with Auto-MDIX. any success out there

Group:

Has anyone had any success incorporating Auto-MDIX using the:

-Infineon ADM7001?

-Davicom DM9161A

- success with any other phy-only chip?

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris_99

Yes, this works with the AT91RM9200 and Davicom. In fact, it is the only mode which works with some switches, D-Link, Intel etc, which does not seem to be able to detect 100 Mbps full duplex and enters 100 Mbps Half Duplex mode.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Ulf:

What were the magnetics that worked? Was it an integrated RJ-45/magnetics? Was/is there a reference schematic I could find somewhere?

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris_99

RJ-45/magnetics?

The AT91RM9200EK Schematics should contain the info you need Look at

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com
Ulf Samuelsson

Ulf:

In Orcad Yet!.....Sweet!

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Reply to
Chris_99

Also the micrel/kendin KS8721with MDIX works well with the AT91RM9200.

Reply to
sjones