An example of an embedded system with block diagram

Hi ! Can anyone please guide me to some site or if anyone can please mail me the following I shall be very grateful ! I need to submit an assignment on any real embedded system like ATM machines,Video game console or Car Anti lock brakes or any other system one can think of involving an embedded computer,The assignment requires a block diagram of the entire structure with some detail as well . Please reply soon as I need to submit the assignment in a couple of days . Thanks I shall be very grateful to you !

Junaid Naseer

Reply to
junaidnaseer

My car has broken down, please can you fix it for me, I could do it myself, but I cannot be bothered. Oh it needs some new engine oil, pleas bring some with you

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

And when you get a job, will you post the specifications of your project on comp.arch.embedded and ask someone to design it for you?

How about this:

World I/O CPU Memory

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Judging by a lot of the content of this newsgroup, yes.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "That is enigmatic. That is textbook enigmatic..." - Dr Who
                 "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas." - N Blackwell

Hi !

This is easy:

  1. find a copier machine (Xerox)
  2. take your pants off
  3. put your junk on the glass -- be careful! note: this step should *not* be performed in mixed company!
  4. hit the 'copy' button
  5. does the picture show some detail? if not adjust print contrast and goto 3.
  6. is your junk too small? adjust size of picture to 'enlarge' and goto 3.
  7. submit picture for grade

-Solid Gold Suleyman

junaidnaseer wrote:

Reply to
Kadir Solid Gold Suleyman

Folks! You people almost scared that kid;-) I would suggest OP not to follow -Solid Gold Suleyman's steps because if his teacher is gay than things can really get tough. [l0l] ! Any way to the OP. Man its really funny that you are not even sure about your problem and still expecting some one to give you "something". You must be deciding some thing at first hand to do then analyze your requirements and finally its time to ask help when you are stuck. Be specific to your problem , explain background and your requirement with expected results.

ali

Reply to
Ali