where is comparison of different embedded liunx system?

I will try to compare and find out which embedded platform is good at running liunx.

Can anyone tell me where can I find comparison of different embedded liunx system?

Thanks

Reply to
Cuthbert

What do you mean by "embedded linux systems" ?

E.g.: ready to use "distributions", development tools generating your own distribution, platforms, .....

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell