A little help

I was directed to find a copy of the Berkeley newlib. I did a Google and AltaVista search and got a gazillion hits on the new copyright notice but no library. Does anyone have a URL for the library source (math functions in particular)?

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Are you sure that is not correct? It's the first hit on my Googling, and it contains plenty of math functions.

--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

"Berkeley newlib"? I know of RedHat's newlib and Berkeley's database library.

Could it be that somebody got them mixed them up ?

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ] [ return address is invalid. ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman