Design of oscillator and other harmonic oscillators ... help for untrovable book

Hi, I'm searching for this book.

It's seems untrovable, someone could help me?

This is the reference:

"Design of oscillator and other harmonic oscillators " by Benjamin Parzen (Published by John Wiley and Sons) ISBN 0-471-08819-6

I really need this stuff... thanks for help.

Fabio

Ama il tuo mestiere con passione
E' il significato della tua vita
Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
Reply to
POWERMOS

Did you use Google to search for the ISBN ?? I got lots of hits, even at Amazon.com Hint: Search for ISBN 0471088196

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM

Charles Schuler

"DaveM" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

at

in

I've try with Google, but 150 $ for used book instead 75 $ of listed is over for my ...

Tnx Pow

Reply to
POWERMOS

"Charles Schuler" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

See my previous reply, tnx for your time...

Tnx Pow

Reply to
POWERMOS

See your initial post: "I really need this stuff... thanks for help."

Reply to
Charles Schuler

--
Then you don't _really_ need it.
Reply to

"John Fields" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

over

Yup, this is more interesting, I've take a look at it on my university, but I think 150$ is very hight, I'll like to read it again just to refresh my kowledge, and also I think this good book (as other) must be available for ever, may be electronics form with agevolate price...

Bye Fabio

Reply to
POWERMOS

--
Yes, but retrobation might not allow you refluge when you need it.
Reply to