What is 18 pins I/O plug?

Hi all,

I am looking for a plug, male of hirose 18 pins I/O connector. The part number of 18 pins I/O connector is MQ/SF178-E-18P(R)

You can see it below. c:\\temp\\today\\hirose\\01_datasheet_IO_connector_HIROSE-MQ178_1.pdf

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob J.

I'd ask Hirose for a distributor in your area in that case.

No you can't. That's a local file.

Hmmm..... hanmail.net - your real name's not Bob is it ?

Try posting your actual name next time !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Yeonsuk

looks like a connector for connecting to mobile phones :)

Maybe you should google for some of the terms mentioned on the data sheet.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen