What is 18 pins I/O plug?

Hi all,

I am looking for a plug, male of hirose 18 pins I/O connector. The part

number of 18 pins I/O connector is MQ/SF178-E-18P(R)

You can see it below. c:\\temp\\today\\hirose\\01_datasheet_IO_connector_HIROSE-MQ178_1.pdf

Thanks.

Reply to
Yeonsuk Jeong

I already answered this in another group 'Bob' !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore =EC=9E=91=EC=84=B1:

Thanks.

Reply to
Yeonsuk Jeong

Yeonsuk Jeong scrobe on the papyrus:

. .

Sorry, I tried but couldn't find that file on my C drive. Maybe I looked on the wrong computer >:-}

--
John B
Reply to

Yeonsuk Jeong =EC=9E=91=EC=84=B1: