PIC micro math

Can anyone point me to some assembly code for doing 16-bit math on 8-bit PICs?

Thanks

Reply to
Randy Day

may give you what you need

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

The routines do work, unlike Microchip's offerings. john

Reply to
John Jardine.

take a walk thru the application notes on Microchip's site

Reply to
feebo

Take a poke around

There's a whole area dedicated to Math on PICs.

BAJ

Reply to
Byron A Jeff

Thanks to everyone who replied! This stuff will keep me busy for a while! ;)

Randy

Reply to
Randy Day

URL doesn't seem to be working...can't even get to

sjb

Works fine for me...

Randy

Reply to
Randy Day

Look fine to me as well. Links worked last night and again just now. john

Reply to
John Jardine.