Ultrasonic transducers?

Anyone know of any good sources for waterproofed ultrasonic transducers (for under $20)? Tried Google, without much success. Brian

Reply to
Brian

Sorry, I should've been a little more specific. I need it for proximity checking, from 6 inches to about 20 feet. It won't be in water, but it will be exposed to it. It's frequency needs to be about 40 Khz. I may need a lot of them in the future. Brian

Reply to
Brian

Fish and depth finder replacements? Also ebay.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR