Ultra Miniature Ultrasonic transducer Distributors/Sources

Hi, Im looking for sub-5mm diameter ultrasonic transducers preferably in an enclosed form (however I would consider bare ceramics) but I am struggling to find any distributors that will sell to individuals. Does anyone know where I can buy some in the UK, preferably online? I'm looking for frequencies between 40 and 100 khz, less than =A35 per unit, and most importantly, something with a diameter/width of less than 5mm. This is to satisfy 1/2 wavelength restrictions in air. An array of transducers would also be considered, but I suspect that they will be too expensive.

Best regards, Phil Winder

Reply to
Phil Winder