Ultrasonic

Hello,

I am requesting help to construct an ultrasonic device that emits sound at about 25Khz. Unlike most ultrasonic devices, I want the device to carry sound over 100 feet (or 30 meters) and still be over 140 decibels at 100 feet (or 30 meters).

Does anyone know how I can do this? Plans? Actual devices? Please reply.

All I know of this is that the sirens on fire engines can do this for miles.

Reply to
Korben Dallas

In message , Korben Dallas writes

I can't help, well not at those power levels, but I'd like one too to vaporise the neighbours dog when it barks at quarter to one in the morning.

--
Graham
Reply to