What's this part? A rectifier?

I'm trying to figure out the part that I have on an old switched power regulator - at a glance it looks look your standard square packaged bridge rectifier, but instead of the usual four pins it has five, arranged like:

o o o o o

Written on it is:

TDK PT062

9530

Any ideas please?

Also, the top left and bottom left pins are shorted, as are the top right and bottom right pins (is that normal?).

On the PCB it indicates a coil (?) - squiggly line between said pins.

Thanks

Reply to
mjones

 a transformer