Turning Infrared into Radio Control?

Yes it's easy to be smart in retrospect ;

Trolls and nay-sayers rely on the fact that you don't know they are trolling or hostile until after a few posts.

Reply to
Pete

If you\'re talking about Monday-morning quarterbacking, there\'s no
smarts there at all.  The trick is knowing what to do to make it go
the way you want to in real time.
Reply to
John Fields

You're related to Phil aren't you!

He was wrong and so were you. You both seem to think being aggressive or using petty arguements somehow makes you right.

The circuits, kits and mods I found exist but you still persist in looking for a way to argue even at the petty level of a mistype - maybe it's just a troll or troll supporter thing we will never get to understand.

Reply to
Pete

Spoken like a troll master.

Reply to
Pete

I do get a chuckle when Phil's "bitches" jump to his defense. ;)

Reply to
Si Ballenger

--
Yes. We\'re both human.
Reply to

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, though it reflects your low character.

In my opinion,fwiw, I don't believe Phil can help himself with regard to his responses, and I'm not going to be critical of that part of his posts.

You always have the option of skipping past his posts and the quotes attributed to him, but that may be your loss if you really want to learn something.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Sounds like you want a completely new and different system. Converstion would be more like retro-fitting and would likely cost more that replacing the whole caboodle with a real unot of whatever you want.

geoff

Reply to
Geoff

He's not a troll. He's an arsehole. Don't feel that you are getting any special treatment from him.

The downside is that technically he is correct.

geoff

Reply to
Geoff

"Pete the Snipping asinine TROLL "

** Then go and BUY one - you bloody halfwit.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Pete the Asinine TROLL "

** What a f****ng NUT CASE !!

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I think we all are being entertained watching you and John sticking your noses up Phil's butt. ;)

Reply to
Si Ballenger

You and whoever feels included in your comment are ignorant scum. Do you have a medical reason for it, or are just hopeless scum because you enjoy it?

Reply to
Don Bowey

look into using a prefabracated transmitter/receiver pair, messing with walkie-talkies is probably more bother than it's worth especially when radio modules are much smaller and cost only a few bucks.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

--
LOL, maybe we\'re trying to find out where you\'re coming from? ;^)
Reply to

this may or may not get a few ideas kicking about:

although possibly cheaper elsewhere (this was just the first result google returned) however there's a full data sheet on that page that goes into more detail.

regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Fortune

yeah that sort of thing. given that it can do 78Kbps it'll probably pass the modulated 38KHZ infrared signals fine.

price seems a little steep though, if the infrared could be demodulated before transmission a cheaper radio link could be used.

this is from a retail supplier local to me.

price still not as good as I remembered.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen