Novice needs help with crazy project

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:11:29 GMT, "MassiveProng" Gave us:

I am quite sure that VERIZON will be interested in your spoofing activities.

Message-ID: Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:11:29 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.112.228.239 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net X-Trace: trndny08 1174396289 71.112.228.239 (Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:11:29 EDT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:11:29 EDT Xref: Hurricane-Charley sci.electronics.repair:108475 sci.electronics.design:330173 alt.electronics:8530 sci.electronics.basics:75788 X-Received-Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:11:41 MST (be16.phx)

Complaint sent, f*****ad. They don't f*ck around with warning emails either dipshit. Your account is in the toilet.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:25:51 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

I do. It was the same silver powder used for photography. Very fast burn, very bright flash. The fireworks folks still use it in almost everything. It is called flash powder.

There is airspace in every bullet cartridge. Do you deny this fact?

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:05:53 -0300, YD Gave us:

That is only due to the fact that I follow laws. If that were not the case, dumb fucktards like you would be plowing fields at a prison farm, because that is where I would ship your ass, trial or not.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On 19 Mar 2007 21:08:27 -0700, "BILKS" Gave us:

Fuck off, gang BOY retard.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:16:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Mike_in_SD) Gave us:

] Yes. This means QUOTE the original pertinent material, idiot, NOT that you should post your CRAP at the top of the reply.

You could be a little more retarded, just not in this life.

NOTE where I summarized your point first, at the top, with a quoting from you, and then straightened out your bent perception of its meaning in my subsequent reply material BELOW it!

Get a clue, dipshit.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I doubt that any of the oxidizer comes from "air". It's not where it needs to be when the flame front gets there.

--
  Keith
Reply to

--
This is not a very large Fortune 500 company and this is not email.
This is USENET and hardly anyone top posts.

--
Sez who?

And anyway, two wrongs don\'t make a right.
Reply to
John Fields

This isn't email, its Usenet.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Excellent page!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Why have you adopted the pseudonym of the most hated, reviled, stupid, profane, useless piece of crap that USENET has ever produced?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

just a thought how about using wireless. I guess the quality might not be good and will have some delay.

Reply to
sg

In fact, air just gets in the way - some portion of the blast energy gets dissipated by the shock wave.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:05:47 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

Can't handle my jabs... that's all you're about, BOY!

Reply to
MassiveProng

Late at night, by candle light, MassiveProng penned this immortal opus:

Oh f*ck off a bit more. If I find the design for something that interests me I'll build it no matter what. Now stick that in your prong and light it up.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

Late at night, by candle light, Jamie penned this immortal opus:

LOL!

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

It's illegal to build one to the patent specs, however patents are very specific. Using something besides fiber optics, and mounting the screen in a different manner pretty much gets him around this patent.

Reply to
Marc Britten

wasting your time Jon.

MP has a habit of arguin about stuff when he think he knows how it works and then demonstrates (by spouting this "knowledge") that he actually knows close to nothing at all... if you can get a word in edgeways, ask him about PIN security :o) he was publicly slaughtered on that one - I was a bit cruel, drawing him into making absolute statements then producing an MSc written doc that shows how it all really works.

While the tit-for-tat is amusing for a while I am certain you will tire of it shortly.

all the best

feebo

"bangy stuff"?

BTW sinced you like to lecture people on usenet etiquette...

STOP FUCKING CROSS-POSTING TO ALT.WORLD.PLUS.DOG!!!!

Reply to
feebo

he he... "Flash powder" lol!

Reply to