Novice needs help with crazy project

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:25:01 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

Said the retarded f*ck that said I needed a brain?

Hypocrite!

I lived in Cincinnati, right across the river from the Kentucky plant that made them for the Army, you retarded f*ck.

I am fully aware of how they are constructed, and why there IS airspace in them.

Yep... I concur.

Reply to
MassiveProng

I work in an environment where a very large amount of communication is done via email between a very large number of people in a Fortune 500 company and everyone top posts. It just seems right to us. I was not trying to be difficult. I was only ignorant of your adamancy.

Reply to
Jack

You still abundantly proved you know nothing about their chemistry to everyone. You still are in serious need of almost any education.

Best of luck with your infantile insults, which are at least at a level consistent with your science knowledge.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:55:57 GMT, "Jack" Gave us:

This is NOT email, and you should use something OTHER than Outhouse Express to read your news with, and post from.

Google "News Client".

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:03:52 GMT, Jonathan Kirwan Gave us:

I would bet right now, fucktard, that you do not even know what is in one. (the old, out of production REAL versions, not the SHIT out there today).

Reply to
MassiveProng

That's email.

This is USENET.

There's a significant difference. (several differences, actually.)

Try this:

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I'm glad you imagine you do. It doesn't change the fact that you abundantly announced to everyone that you know almost nothing about chemistry and are seriously in need of an education.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Kirwan

Late at night, by candle light, MassiveProng penned this immortal opus:

Oh f*ck off. I'll do whatever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it except piss and moan.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

HEY MANG WAT U DO GIV ME HELP FO MY PROJET WAT IS A CAPCITOR

Reply to
BILKS

snipped-for-privacy@yourhiney.org (MassiveProng) wrote in :

Here is a quote (cut and paste actually) from the very page you guys keep sending me to .. to see YOUR rules ..

read the last line of YOUR f****ng bible ...

but I guess you decide which rules apply ...

quote: If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response. Since NetNews, especially, is proliferated by distributing the postings from one host to another, it is possible to see a response to a message before seeing the original. Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the entire original!

***

so yes .. I understand the bottom post thing .. but .. if YOU are too f****ng LAZY to trim the post then put up with the top post. period

Reply to
Mike_in_SD

Lord Garth

Consider how much oxygen is consumed when they explode, compared to how much oxygen is in that airspace:

M80s have something like 99% or more of their oxidation done by oxygen in non-gaseous material that they have.

Don Klipstein

That article mentions use of "flash powder". A main ingredient of that is an oxidizer that is usually a chlorate or a perchlorate of sodium or potassium, although permanganate of potassium has been done and permanganate of something else such as sodium is possible. Nitrates are also cited as oxidizer. The fuel of "flash powder" is typically powder of magnesium or aluminum, although I consider doable with a mixture of these, also to lesser extent with titanium and other metals towards the left end of the periodic table that do not excessively spontaneously corrode when exposed to air (which largely excludes metals in the first column and metals in the second column below magnesium, and Be is impractical due to lower availability and higher toxicity of its main oxide).

Don Klipstein

I would like to add that "topping" is fairly common practice in e-mails in industry.

In Usenet, the culture varies from this somewhat. So I advise that in Usenet that top-posting only be done above maybe 12-15 lines or less of quoted material or have adequate indication early-on of having top-posting, reasonably obvious in first-page-view in all popular and decade-back-popular newsreaders including dating back to "tin" and "slrn".

Meanwhile, I do find that most of those who bitch the most about top-posting tend to be grasping at straws to fight their way upward from deservedly lower positions in whatever "pecking order" that they want to ascend within.

-- - Don Klipstein ( snipped-for-privacy@misty.com) (Did I achieve an officially valid signature yet?)

Reply to
Don Klipstein

how close can you focus your eyes? will the extra drag caused by this aparatus slow you down. maybe an optical solution, like an L-shaperd periscope would be a better solution?

--

Bye.
   Jasen

some do, some don't.

If shopping at a hardware place it's best to go with stuff that's labeled co-poylmer or neutral cure.

if not: Dow-Corning, GE, etc. make some stuff specially for electronics.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Late at night, by candle light, Marko Ramius penned this immortal opus:

Only if it is yellow.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

testing

"MassiveProng" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
MassiveProng

just exploring the workings of the system.

Reply to
MassiveProng

seeing how it works

Reply to