need where to find working version of pic simulator ide

Hi I have downloaded pic simulator IDE from the target website. but it is not working. Please give a link where I can find a working version of the software. Please help me.

Reply to
Vikcy

The MPLAB SIM that comes with the IDE from Microchip works very well, = and=20 can be downloaded free from the

website. It works with =

assembly language as well as the C compiler (C18 at least). I am not=20 familiar with any other simulators, and you have not given the URL for = the=20 site you are using.

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen