reconfiguration of virtex 2 pro

Hi friends

Can u please help me in reconfiguring virtex 2 pro board... Pls give an example and steps to reconfigure virtex 2 pro.. I am using Xilinx 8.2 i version software.. If u have some codes please send it and help me in working out reconfiguration in Virtex 2 pro ...

More over how to use the xilinx 8.2i software for reconfiguration..

Reply to
mani