Simulator for Infineon DSP

Hi,

does anybody has experience with the Infineon's TriCore simulator tricore-tsimb [or tricore-tsimbd]? I'm looking for a way to configure it so that it exactly reflects the properties of my hardware core. If you have worked with the simulator, please provide me some information about its configuration files [or command line parameters] or give me a hint where I might find any documentations.

Best regards, Chris

Reply to
Christian Christmann