Please, help me doing source level debuging at MPLAB IDE' simulator.

Hello everyone!

I now am programming some software running PIC16C77 from microchip. I want to test my source in simulator included in MPLAB IDE from MICROCHIP.

My compiler is HI-TECH's PICC version 7.84. and MPLAB IDE version is

5.61.00.

My compile and link option is as follow.

Compiling: C:\HT-PIC\BIN\PICC.EXE -FAKELOCAL -G -Zg5 -D24 -ASMLIST -16C77 -C -I\SALVO\T UTORIAL\TU6 -I\salvo\include C:\SALVO\TUTORIAL\TU6\MAIN.C"

Linking: C:\HT-PIC\BIN\PICC.EXE -FAKELOCAL -G -Mmain.map -16C77 -oMAIN.HEX C:\SALVO\TUTORIAL\TU6\MAIN.OBJ C:\SALVO\LIBRARY\SLP42CAB.LIB

So, I can obtain main.hex, main.sym and main.sdb successfully. But when I open my main.c file in MPLAB IDE window and invoke step function for source level debuging, MPLAB IDE show me a error message as follow.

"NO Debug imformation Available in Project"

I can not do more anything.

I don't know what I can do in this situation.

I will appreciate for any advices and helps.

Thank you for reading my question.

Reply to
JHL