IDE for FREE "Full GNU ToolKit"

I am a WinXP user, please be kind.

I have downloaded the "Full GNU ToolKit" from:
http://www.ocdemon.com/OCDemonWindows.html ?

I got an example to compile and link. (so far so good)

I would like to find a WinXP IDE to run the compiler and GDB from.
( I never liked command line interfaces )

My google searching has not found anything obvious to me.

Is there such an IDE for WinXX users ?

Thanks for your tolerance.

Re: IDE for FREE "Full GNU ToolKit"

eclipse is written in java - can now be compiled natively.
http://www.eclipse.org /

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
Skellefteċ

There are a number on sourceforge.net. Dev-C++ works quite well. a
white paper describing on how to set it up for arm-elf is also
available. Normally it is setup to use mingw.

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

Site Timeline