low bias mosfets

Hi I am working on a project which requires low bias mosfets, about

3-5V. I am not having much luck finding any and I am wondering if any of you could help. Any names of this type of Mosfet or any companies that produce them would be very helpful. Thanks Regards
Reply to
cwynnes

International Rectifier makes low turn on voltage fets and calls them logic level fets. Digikey carries lots of them.

Here is an example:

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

is it a switch ?

used to use SD210

Vishay make them

Brian

-- Brian Howie BAE SYSTEMS Avionics Limited Sensor Systems Division Crewe Toll Phase II, 1st Floor, Edinburgh EH5 2XS Phone +44 (0)131 343 8769 FAX +44 (0)131 343 8941 Email snipped-for-privacy@baesystems.com

Reply to
Brian Howie