matched P & N Mosfets ?

Hey all,

Trying to find a actual matched P & N chan mosfet, Around 100V,

20W,10A,0.1RDS. Anyone know of any mosfets or companies I can try for such things ? I've tried about 5 top companies now and while they list all very nice N chan devices, they never match thier P chan devices.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
exxos

You will have to go through the spec sheets, and select the types that look as close as possible. Then buy up a fair number of them, and do your own tests to determine their characteristics. You need the proper test setup to do this type of thing.

This is what we were doing when we needed matched devices that were not normally sold as matched. Many of the high end manufactures will do this, to have matched devices that they can trust to be matched.

--

Jerry G.
======

"exxos"  wrote in message
Hey all,

Trying to find a actual matched P & N chan mosfet, Around 100V,
20W,10A,0.1RDS.
Anyone know of any mosfets or companies I can try for such things ?
I've tried about 5 top companies now and while they list all very nice N
chan devices, they never match thier P chan devices.

Thanks,
Chris
Reply to
Jerry G.

Hitachi (now Renesas) has parts that are fairly well matched in their datasheet properties. Like Jerry says, you're on your own for measured and sorted matching, but I'd start with their parts.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

In addition to Winfield's remarks, I would check out International rectifier

Siliconix (now a Vishay company,
and Fairchild

All of these have good devices, and if you have a good rep / distributor, they can talk to the companies and get suggestions if you tell them the application you are working on.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS