Low bias mosfets

Hi I am doing a project which requires low bias(3-5V) mosfets and I'm having trouble finding them. If anyone could help with names of these types of mosfets or companies that produce them it would be a big help.Thanks

Reply to
cwynnes

Some of the IR packages would probably work... maybe an IRF-510, IRF-511. If you're looking for a 1/2 amp fet in a TO-92 package, consider the

2N7000 also known by the various part numbers VN10K, VN10KM, VN10LP and similar. Jameco sells them.

cheers skipp

: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote: : Hi I am doing a project which requires low bias(3-5V) mosfets and I'm : having trouble finding them. If anyone could help with names of these : types of mosfets or companies that produce them it would be a big : help.Thanks

Reply to
Skipp answers in