V3 V363EPC --Looking for user manual and complete data sheet

No response from the mfg, after a half dozen emails to various parts of the company.

Anybody have these documents online somewhere?

Thanks!! John

Reply to
fpga_toys

Hmmm, will one of these do ??

First hit on Google.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Naw .. found those already ... just the short data sheet for sales/ marketing.

I need to work on a driver for a board that has this chip on it, and need the register file definitions and basic theory on how to use the part.

Thanks for trying, John

Reply to
fpga_toys

I e-mailed a copy to you. Let me know if it doesn't make it through.

Regards, Steve

Reply to
steve_schefter

Mucho Thanks Steve!! John