Data sheet Motorola MC68HC25

Hello, I am looking for the data sheet from the I/O expander chip from Motorola MC68HC25. I am looking for a complete data sheet not a 'Advanced information' very poor and bad quality. the HC25 was available from year 92/95 - Curiously it has disappeared on the other hand the HC23 and HC24 still exist. Thanks, @+ Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit