LCD spec

I wonder what is the different between Character Height and Digit Size

Thanks.

Reply to
quanghoc

--- Looks to me like character height is in inches, and digit size is character height in millimeters, except for the LCD-S2X1C50TR and the LCD-S2X1C50TF, where they made a mistake.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

That's what I thought too... cannot believe they made such mistake

Reply to
quanghoc