where can I get sample 555 timer chips or something like them

where can I get sample 555 timer chips or something like them?

TIA

Reply to
<sal

Is this a joke???

Reply to
Chris

Considering how cheap they are.. It must be?

Reply to
Paul Horwood

Depends on where you live. Here in Sweden they're pretty expensive.

-- Rikard Bosnjakovic

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to my address will be charged $250 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.

Reply to
Rikard Bosnjakovic

Pay a visit to eBay. At any given point in time there are 3 to 10 auctions running with lots of 10 to 25 or more pieces of all version of 555 for prices between $5 and $15 and shipping between $1.50 and $5.

555 timers are likely the single easiest part to procure that's out there.

-- Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD

Cabling Forum, color codes, pinouts and other useful resources for premises cabling users and pros
Residential Cabling Guide

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.basics - 16026 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to