Subject Author Posted Replies

Our corrupt Justice Dept.
A justice dept employee call Rep. Issa, "trying to orchestrate the leak of committee documents related to the ongoing IRS investigation", he thought he had called Rep Cummings. Then this little...
9
9

interfacing an ADC (LTC1408-12) with PC
How can i connect the LTC1408-12 ADC with a PC or a laptop so that i can use a standalone matlab file to process the data gathered by this ADC?
77
77

OT: Wednesday Madness.
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
2
2

Just a little simple project
Tim -- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:
11
11

OT: Elementary first grade math problem
Can you solve this Hong Kong elementary school math problem? I wasted about 20 minutes and gave up. No fair looking at the answer. -Bill --- news:// - complaints: ---
63
63

PLL tricks
If I hypothetically had a 10 MHz reference and wanted to lock a 155.52 MHz VCXO to it, the obvious way would be to divide both down to 80 KHz (the GCD) and drive a phase detector back into the VCXO....
483
483

OT: Dell 2335 copy problem
One sees 1 or 2 lines top-to-bottom in copy ONLY if original is put in the (duplexer?) feeder (is OK if put on the glass or incoming FAX or Nerd doc). Cleaned everything the users manual talks about,...
8
8

Clever source for Lithium
From geothermal waste water. Mikek
8
8

OpAmp Voter
I have three DC-5Khz, 0-5 V positive going signals. I'd like to select and pass the highest of the signals, without diode losses. Using a microproces sor is out of the question. Cost is a object and...
32
32

HC4046 VCO Spice Model Updated
The HC4046 VCO Model on my website has been updated with a behavioral version (the device-level version is still included). You can find it at... HC4046_VCO.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page...

Ping Jim Thompson: Did you get any rain this time?
Just yesterday a dust cloud bank and now record breaking rain! Are you still dry? I didn't see any dust here, but the birdbath went from dry to full in 45 minutes and it rained/drizzled all night...
16
16

tinychip design group

alarming aliteration
Seven sleepy six-sigma supervisors sauntered slowly. It just came to me, I had to broadcast it.
10
10

how to flip a component in ltspice?
there is a facility to rotate a nmos4 and pmos4 in ltspice but i want to flip my component. so please suggest me any solution.
6
6

OT: VLC Clickpause
There is a plugin for VLC that lets you click anywhere on the screen to pause and restart VLC. Or at least that is what it is supposed to do. I installed it and it shows up in the View menu, but even...