OT: VLC Clickpause

There is a plugin for VLC that lets you click anywhere on the screen to pause and restart VLC. Or at least that is what it is supposed to do. I installed it and it shows up in the View menu, but even when I click it so it is active clicking the screen doesn't pause the video.

Anyone know about this extension? Does it work properly for you?

I see a number of other users mention the same problem. I would have tried using the comments but it won't let me register. It doesn't like my email address and refuses to let me register.

--

Rick
Reply to