Subject Author Posted Replies

Tee Hee
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | STV, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
1
1

OT: Guns
So is it time yet? How many records do we need to set? As best I can find this is a world record for killing people at one time, by one person using guns. There were two greater massacres by one...
42
42

Seafood Can Give You Gas- Mustard Gas
Government Won't Remove Thousands of Tons of Potentially Toxic Chemical Weapons Dumped Off US Coasts...
11
11

2 pin unpolarised connector
does there exist a small two-pin unpolarised connector? by small I mean less than 10 mm wide, ~ 5 mm high, and not much longer than 20 mm. All i have seen so far are polarised.
28
28

Re: Queen of Ignorance
Concealed carry hasn't been involved in any of the mass shootings I recall, so it's just not relevant. Tommy guns were available 100 years ago, with 100-round drums, and with no restriction on sales,...
59
59

Antenna question
I have an add-on garage door opener that operates at 318 MHz. The antenna hanging out of the receiver is a straight solid wire one foot long. It seems a nominal 1/4 wavelength antenna would be 8.8...
116
116

transmission line transformers on a board
I got a production board with my weird transmission-line transformers. It's pretty cool: no stripping, no soldering, all stock parts pick-and-place with a bit of final hand assembly.
73
73

Small Eyebolts?
I need some small eyebolts. Requirements: Shank Thread 6-32 Shank Length 1/4" to 1/2" max I can't seem to locate any that small :-( ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations...
8
8

Do Opto-isolators degrade with time?
A recent post on Time-Nuts claims opto-isolators degrade with time: ------------------------------------------------------------------- Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at Sun Oct 1 14:23:41 EDT 2017...
37
37

CEO of the year
I have been named CEO of the year. All I need to do now is send them 150 GBP for the trophy.
18
18

Creating serial or USB interface from standard PC
Hi to all. Let me explain weird subject text :-) I want to avoid using raspberry because it dindt pass basic tests for app that i need to design. Beside, i have to use HDD so PC is better solution....
19
19

Diode Recovery Tester
This more or less replicates the conditions specified in most datasheets, and is very adjustable: pulse duration, forward current, ramp rate, and commutation voltage are all adjustable. (Well, test...
5
5

Project for local OSH meetup
My local Open Source Hardware meetup group meets on the second floor of a small brick office building downtown, probably vintage 1920's. For security reasons, the front door of the building must...
22
22

Hacking the fridge
The fridge broke, wish we can just buy a new one, but it's too big to replace. As far as i can tell, the evaporator is icing up and we need to defrost it everyday. Right now, we are just flipping the...
67
67

OT: US is a Weird Place to Live
I was not aware that you can be born in a US territory and not be eligible to run for President because you are not a US citizen. Really? I thought all territories were part of the US and being born...
174
174