Small Eyebolts?

I need some small eyebolts.

Requirements:

Shank Thread 6-32

Shank Length 1/4" to 1/2" max

I can't seem to locate any that small :-( ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Hobby ? I see they have 4-40. Towerhobbies etc....

Martin Riddle

You need a McMaster Carr catalog.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Just found them there. Shank slightly long but I can cut them down. ...Jim Thompson

Why is it that the most unproductive members of our society blame
the most productive members of our society for their failures?

TruValue or Ace hardware. They are a pretty good goto place for odd items.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

TruValue didn't have them, thus my post. Found them at McMaster-Carr. ...Jim Thompson

Why is it that the most unproductive members of our society blame
the most productive members of our society for their failures?

My local hardware store is one of those. Great place, they always seem to have the part I want. Well not always, but more often than the big box hardware.

(And much smaller! Strykersville hardware, if you're ever in Strykersville. :^)

George H. (NY)

Reply to
George Herold

Ordered yesterday from McMaster-Carr, got them today! Nice! ...Jim Thompson

Why is it that the most unproductive members of our society blame
the most productive members of our society for their failures?

Jim Thompson wrote on 10/2/2017 3:48 PM:

Ebay is often good for hardware, but in this case they don't have the short thread that I could find.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman