Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless LCD Monitors
Hi There, I have recently seen wireless LCD TV's by Sharp, LG etc... that use 802.11b/g. Does anyone know if it is possible to get wireless monitors that can be fed singal from your PC. Cheers...
2
2

Resonant Converter Control - UC2875
Hi! I am building a resonant power converter for my degree project using a bunch of IGBT's in an H-bridge and require them to be phase controlled. This chip does the job, but i need a had wiring the...
11
11

Looking for a reference design for a DC-DC power converter.
I'm looking for a reference design for a DC-DC power converter. The goals of this little project of mine is to convert the power from a 24VDC source into a single fixed output voltage that ranges from...
12
12

PID Control Primer, $17. Companion Software $11
For a booklet on PID control without the math refer to web page It describes the Second Edition of Controller Tuning and Control Loop Performance, a Primer, by David W. St. Clair, which has sold...

Information on hair-pin comb filters?
I am analyzing a Meteosat-7 weather satellite (1.7 GHz to 137.5 MHz) frequency down converter as part of my degree project. Any information on hair-pin comb filters will be highly appreciated. Thanks...
10
10

Tektronix TDS350 PSU
Hi Group My Tektronix TDS350 Scope will not respond to the front panel power switch, it clicks but the scope does not power up. The scope was working fine less than a year ago when last switched on. I...
10
10

PAL to NTSC conversion
I want to output NTSC 60hz from a PAL VCR. There are many digital converters I could buy but.... Is there a chip solution for this? (That doesn't need software....even an osolete older...
5
5

IC's to measure barometric pressure
Are there any?
14
14

Driver for luxeon leds
Dear All, I'd like to built a driver circuitry for 8 Luxeon leds in series. Each of them has a forward voltage at 3.5 V at 350 mA. 8 in series makes 28V. I have applied the 28 volt works fine, but if...
14
14

Taking slow signal rise-times into account when driving a CMOS
Hello, We have a circuit that generates signals with an extremely slow rise/fall time (milliseconds). This circuit should feed a digital IO sampler that has a CMOS input (AHCT245/645...), and it's...
4
4

Web site for bidding
Does anyone know if there is a web site for electronic design and prototype bidding? I see there is plenty of sites for freelance programmers but for some reason, I can't find any sites for freelance...
8
8

Hick electronics
It's great to be in this friggin' state after a few threads on traffic light controllers. I like the comment about how detectors check that the lights are working and if there's a fault, the...
13
13

Need some technical info on TENS unit nerve/muscle stimulator
Hi group, I read a bit about TENS and similar electrical stimulator units (not violet wands) and I have seen it mentioned that these units go typically from 0 -50mA or even 80mA. One manufacturer's...

low-C schottky
Snarl. Skyworks has discontinued their 0.25 pF SOD-323 schottky diode, the SMS7621-011... and replaced it with an SC-79 that's basicly invisible and that has a polarity mark that is absolutely...
4
4

Externally connecting internal IDE dives -- Redux
Here's my original posting ============ OP ============= I have a very large and complex rack-mounted box which contains a 14-slot ISA bus passive backplane [physically divided into 2 separate PC...
7
7